Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I went to Dr. Rabbin annually for skin checks for 3 years. The 3rd year, I asked about what I thought was an atypical mole. Dr. Rabbin told me it was fine and declined to biopsy. I sought a second opinion and the 2nd dermatologist biopsied it and it was malignant melanoma. I called Rabbin's office to let her know and she refused to return my calls. I think that's not just unprofessional but bordering on unethical - wouldn't you want to learn from the mistake so as not to misdiagnose others, especially for such a deadly form of skin cancer?
I went to see Dr. Rabbin on recommendation, and I had wonderful experiences during my visits. She was kind, and caring, and extremely knowledgable. During our consultation I asked a lot of questions, and was a little nervous, but Dr. Rabbin eagerly answered all of them, and made me feel calm and assured. I had various procedures, and I am very satisfied with the results. I've recommended her to many of my friends and relatives.
Dr. Rabbin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMurray Hill Medical Group Pc, 317 E 34th St Ste 5, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin in this video.
Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.