Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin?

Misdiagnosis of Melanoma.

Misdiagnosis and No Follow Up

I went to Dr. Rabbin annually for skin checks for 3 years. The 3rd year, I asked about what I thought was an atypical mole. Dr. Rabbin told me it was fine and declined to biopsy. I sought a second opinion and the 2nd dermatologist biopsied it and it was malignant melanoma. I called Rabbin's office to let her know and she refused to return my calls. I think that's not just unprofessional but bordering on unethical - wouldn't you want to learn from the mistake so as not to misdiagnose others, especially for such a deadly form of skin cancer?

She's the best

Dr. Phoebe Rabbin

I went to see Dr. Rabbin on recommendation, and I had wonderful experiences during my visits. She was kind, and caring, and extremely knowledgable. During our consultation I asked a lot of questions, and was a little nervous, but Dr. Rabbin eagerly answered all of them, and made me feel calm and assured. I had various procedures, and I am very satisfied with the results. I've recommended her to many of my friends and relatives.

Great bedside manner; compassionate & kind; knowledgeable in specialty.

Dr. Phoebe E Rabbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.