Dr. Phoenix S North Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Phoenix S North?

Professional, she takes the extra time to really try and figure out the root cause of a problem and recommended a good specialist when needed. Listens well to patients and will implement their preferences into treatment i.e. alternative vaccination schedule without an attitude like some doctors get. I really liked her bedside manner during delivery, she was a true patient advocate and my husband described it as practically cracking whip on the nurses to ensure the best and most efficient care. Wait times can vary but are usually not too bad. Follow up by phone is good. The medical staff is fantastic, but part of the clerical staff, I just can't put my finger on what it is, but I just don't like the feeling I get from two them.

I was given a complete physical with all my clothing on!

Dr. Phoenix S North is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silverton, OR.