Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phong H Tran
Dr. Phong H Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westminster, CA, with other offices in Whittier, CA and San Bernardino, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Tran has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Phong H Tran has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
Showing 5 of 18
This is by far the BEST pain management doctor I've ever seen! He knows his stuff for sure! When he gives me epidural or trigger shots he always hits the right spot and fires my pain away! I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM! DARLENE, AT THE FRONT DESK, AND THE REST OF HIS STAFF ARE SO VERY NICE, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL!
I was looking for a place to do xray for my back; so I Walked in. I was so shocked to see at least 10 elderly were waiting at the lobby. Looking a round, there were 2 receptionist. One was in medical uniform, and she was busy w her paperwork; while the other was just in regular clothes, and was eating. I asked her questions related to my xray. Awe ring my question while chewing food in her mouth was so unprofessional. She informed me of the waiting time. She offerred that she can sneaked me in if I open the file today and pay w cashhhhhh. Big turn off right there. I told her I have to think about it, and at the same time the other receptionist told her ; that's is ok I'd I don't want to wait; don't keep her. I was like OMG. I left immediately, and promised myself never come back to that place again. So rule
I really like the services at Dr. Phong Hung Tran's office. I have referred lots of my friends to Dr. Tran.
28 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Charles R Drew University
Dr. Phong H Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Phong H Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CA.