Dr. Phong H Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phong H Tran?

This is by far the BEST pain management doctor I've ever seen! He knows his stuff for sure! When he gives me epidural or trigger shots he always hits the right spot and fires my pain away! I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM! DARLENE, AT THE FRONT DESK, AND THE REST OF HIS STAFF ARE SO VERY NICE, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL!

I was looking for a place to do xray for my back; so I Walked in. I was so shocked to see at least 10 elderly were waiting at the lobby. Looking a round, there were 2 receptionist. One was in medical uniform, and she was busy w her paperwork; while the other was just in regular clothes, and was eating. I asked her questions related to my xray. Awe ring my question while chewing food in her mouth was so unprofessional. She informed me of the waiting time. She offerred that she can sneaked me in if I open the file today and pay w cashhhhhh. Big turn off right there. I told her I have to think about it, and at the same time the other receptionist told her ; that's is ok I'd I don't want to wait; don't keep her. I was like OMG. I left immediately, and promised myself never come back to that place again. So rule

What a beautiful office, beautiful and smart staff, doctors are exeptional...highly recommend to everyone without reservation.

Rare kind in Medical Industry

Overall excellent staff and doctors. Rare kind...

Medical Billing

I really like the services at Dr. Phong Hung Tran's office. I have referred lots of my friends to Dr. Tran.

Mrs T

Beautiful office, most knowledgeble doctor with the latest technology in the field including SVF Stem Cell treatment. Gifted and talented doctor, rare kind...

Dr. Phong H Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CA.