Dr. Phua Xiong Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Phua Xiong?

Posted on June 8th, 2016

LONGEST wait ever, it is ridiculous!!! POOR patient service!!! Apparently if you ain’t their “favorite” you do get serve in a timely manner. They charge for medical records?! RIDICULOUS! Gave them a week (because I understand they can be busy sometimes) to give me a written statement and they took longer than I was told and was SOOO RUDE about it when I questioned why they didn’t keep their words. PIECE of crap place. When they recommend you to see a specialist or someone else, they always want you to call and set your own appointment. LAZY! DON’T GO!!! You’ll forever regret your decision!!!

Patients

Posted on April 4th, 2016

All way short staffed everything are behind

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I went in to get updated shots and had to wait an extra hour and thirty minutes--and it was by appointment! I had to come back a few times because my shot required me to come back, but along side that, I wanted the updated information stored in my flashdrive and CD, but it seems they were intentionally stalling from putting/giving me their medical information on me. I am studying to go into the medical field so I KNOW they can keep medical records on their patient, but to keep it from them when they request it? It's just ABSURD! Thankfully they told me they can fax the information over to my school, but I'm fearing that they will only be faxing over my old medical records, not the updated ones that is needed for my school. PLEASE DON'T GO HERE if you can. I just did because my parents recommended it.

Unprofessional

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I know that sometimes you are behind schedule... But it shouldn't be all the time... I hate all the lazy staff who walk slow... And do stuff so slow... Everyone at the clinic is so lazy... I feel so bad for my grandma cause I took her here and we had to wait like two hours! I really want to switch her to a different clinic... I am giving everyone who is reading this a recommendation..... DO NOT GO TO THIS CLINIC.... YOU WILL BE MISERABLE!!!!!

Lecturing MD

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr Phua may be Asian, but that was no reason for her to lecture her clients on stupid things that is common sense already. When I told her I wanted to get an HPV shot, she asked me if I had already been sexually active (which I've been). She then proceeded to ask me how many partners and I told her and she began lecturing me like I was her grand daughter and like I was some filthy call girl willing to throw myself at whatever guy came along. I was in a long committed relationship and engaged, so she had no reason to give me that talk. She also refused to get me those shots for that matter and told me she wants me to schedule for an appointment with her to get a Pap smear. She claimed that she doesn't know if I have any STD's or HIV even though I told her I do NOT have anything. Talk about pushing her sales! I refused and got my HPV shot elsewhere. They have messed up so many times with my insurance. Instead of billing me, they wait until my next visit to make me wait for 3 hours while they pull out my records, and then slap a big full bill in my face. that's their technique for making people pay them UPFRONT versus having the medical insurance pay. I would strongly advise people not to go to this clinic because it is crap, they treat you like relatives rather than patient, they make you wait forever, they let elders budge in line, and they have absolutely no respect for clients. It's just all about money to them. DO NOT let your elder parents or grandparents go here alone because dr Phua and her staff know that this age group is the easiest to target. WORST PLACE EVER.

Why do my family have to suffered for your unprofessional practice!!

Posted on August 13th, 2012

My dad went to see her because he was feelings under the weather and told her about this rare system that is making him feel pain like a flu like system, and she gave him shots and send him home with pain meds. And not even examine him on what is causing it, she just tells him the same old thing", go home and take your pain medicine. And also if she truly cares for her patient, she would at least have a emergency contact number or pager so that if any medical emergency question needs to be answered the families of the patients shouldn't have to suffered and shouldn't even have to wait for days just to find out what is the cause of it,,," she is not feeling her patients needs,

Another one to add to the list of near-crap clinics. Shan't be returning.

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Scheduling an appointment is relatively easy, though they do go late into the week which is totally understandable. The waiting time was horrible. I came in on a Monday around mid-11AM and it was 12:20'ish before having my actual appointment, nearly an hour for waiting. I understand that there are many patients, many of which are elderly but there was barely anyone around when I was there. To me care was minimal- however, that was compensated with some extra time that I usually don't receive and an exact diagnosis. It was my first time there as well, I thought I'd give this clinic a shot seeing as I lived only several minutes away. I won't be returning though, the overall quality of this clinic is below-average, to put it frankly- crap.

Not a professional practice

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Dr. Phua Xiong has a very bad receptionist ans her waiting time is over 40mins.

No understanding or respect for individuals with developmental and/or cognitive disability

Posted on November 5th, 2009

She has no basic understanding of individual with developmental and/or cognitive disability. She even used statements such as: "your child is just slow and not smart" Instead of helping the parents explore options in getting additional testings and assessments for a non-verbal child age 4, she told parents to wait until the child is 9-10 years old to see if the child will out grow the speech issue. She is unprofessional in helping parents- she truly believes that there is no such thing as Autism and that behaviors associated with Autism is the faulth of bad parenting. I am ashamed of this doctor and would advised people to stay away

Posted on February 5th, 2017