Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phuc H Pham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Phuc H Pham has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Phuc H Pham has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Phuc H Pham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I first met Dr. Pham as my aunt's pcp. I was so very impressed with him as he is not "medication happy." I expressed to him I thought my aunt (after multiple hospital visits) had become over medicated and I was concerned about her mental status. He completely agreed and we worked very diligently together to restructure her care. I have cared for many elderly persons such as grandparents, aunts, uncles, parents, etc. Most all the pcps'want to do is just write a script to treat the symptom. Dr. Pham takes far more than the symptoms into consideration. He looks at the picture as a whole and then the individual pieces. Since my aunt, I have sent 5 other persons to Dr. Pham including my brother, father, myself and 2 friends. All have been very impressed with his treatment and care. He is not the bubbly type. Very serious, but very interested and thorough. You will never feel rushed with him. He stays as long as it takes! I can't seem to applaud him with enough accolades. If you are looking for a healthcare practitioner that still cares about health, and not just money, give him a try. Also, for those of you out there that take the office staff into consideration as I do, they are great too. They work to resolve your issues, are extremely communicative, and liaison between you and the doctor very will.
Dr. Pham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Maricopa Integrated Health System
Dr. Phuc H Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Phoenix Internal Medicine, 1747 E Morten Ave Ste 303, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Phuc H Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.