Dr. Phuc Vo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Phuc Vo?

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Dr. Vo has a stellar reputation for being the best knee Dr around. Both my mother in law and my father in law have benefited from his expertise in knee surgery. He is strait to the point, in his time with you but he has trained his staff of nurses, surgical nurses and physicians assistant to go over everything with you answering all questions and putting your mind and heart at ease! I am next for getting a total knee replacement, my surgery was postponed because I had a skin infection on my leg, further proof that they care more about my total health and good recovery than just being a number. They have worked with myself and my dermatologist so I can reschedule and have a successful outcome. It doesn't get any better than DrVo and his team!

Good doctor as long as you don't mind his attitude,rude & won't talk or see you afterwards.

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Rude, uncaring

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

In all my years I have never meet a physician who was as rude as this man. The whole practice was uncaring. Patients were just dollar signs. Horrible.

Shocked

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I went to him for knee pain . he took one look at me because of my size he decided he wouldn't help me. Was very dude to me and my family. I would not recommend .

Pack a lunch

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Minimum - and I mean absolute minimum - wait time is well over one hour per visit. My three appointments began with a 45 minute wait in the lobby, followed by at least a 45 minute wait in the exam room. Today's wait was 45 minutes in the lobby and another hour and 15 minutes by myself in the exam room. I finally gave up and left without seeing the doctor. No apologies, no explanations, no concern for my time by any of the staff. Good surgeon, horrible business model.

Gruff but Good

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr Vo preformed Bilateral knee replacement 6 years ago, my knees are working so well that I don't even think about them anymore..you have to do the rehab exactly how he says and you WILL heal properly. By the way I weigh 295 pounds and have weighed that for years, also deliver freight daily. I am so glad I chose Dr Vo.

arrogant, self absorbed physician

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Dr Vo miss diagosed my knee condition and performed an unnecessary arthroscopic procedure that ruined my knee. I now need a knee replacement. He did my surgery without doing an MRI. He was rude to me after the surgery. He yelled at me and it was uncalled for. He is arrogant and thinks he is better than he is. I had to get a second opinion to receive the proper care. His staff did not return phone calls and no one would listen to me when I told them the pain was bad. The pain management was poor. I would nerver recommend him to anyone!!!

No Vo

Posted on July 12th, 2015

Horror story. Came out way worse that I went in. He is rude, forgets what he tells you or maybe it's a lie. Don't like to be asked questions, will not help his patients with pain. I could write all day about him. Bottom line I had to go to a trauma surgeon together put back together. He thinks he's God and can do no wrong. Please don't let him touch you. Read his reviews on other sites. Lots of broken bones where people had to go elsewhere to get proper care. They say he can't read X Rays. I saw at lease 4 who had fractures and he said sprain.

hip mess

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Great Dr.

Posted on August 27th, 2014

Dr Vo found my hip replacement problem immediately. Had my surgery at Celebration. Dr Johnston did my surgery. That was the worst decision of my life. After 4 surgeons I finally found the right surgeon. Watson Clinic is great.

Poor Follow Up and Communication