Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Phung V Ha
Phung V Ha is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. They speak English.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. David couldn't see my dad after two hours of waiting because his life insurance agent had show up in a lamborghini, and you can hear them in the back yelling at each other about Dr. David wanting to renew his insurance policy. Sitting there and hearing this, I went up to the front desk to ask how much longer is it going to be before we can see Dr. David and so he went to ask his wife dr. Phong Ha to see my dad. As soon as we walk into the patient room, she said right away, and I quote too, "Next time dont bring him here, he too sick, we can't help him, we primary care only, we can't help him, don't bring him here no more!"(Notice the incomplete English, they are Asian, like me, and like I Mention before, and Im quoting exact words. So I got mad... and replied "What do you mean dont bring him here, you are his primary care doctor, what else am I suppose to do?" Then she said "He too sick, we can't help him he needs specialist, we can't help, don't bring him here!" "Duh he needs a specialist" I yelled back, "but we need a referral from his PCP who is you... So what do you want me to do, just let him die? Take him to a cemetery instead to choose out his grave site?" She then went on telling me to shut up and that she is not his doctor, it's dr. David, so she'll have him refer my father to a kidney specialist(Because my dad just got of the hospital and was diagnose with adrenal insufficiency, and discharge instruction were to meet a specialist) BUT after 5 days of waiting, I called to check the status of the referral and was told that dr. David's been busy and has not review my dad's case, so call back in two days (not surprising). They did call back the next day thou only to say that the dr. review my dad's record along with hospital record and does not have enough info to refer him, and that need to give them my dad's doc from Minnesota (they just moved to Sacramento for about a year) for more info (which can take weeks). So I give up, I'm calling his health insurance and we are changing his doc. All Dr Ha can advise me was that take my dad to the ER.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions30 Los Gatos Cir, Sacramento, CA
Phung V Ha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.