Dr. Phyllis Armstead-Baez Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Phyllis Armstead-Baez?

Where did you go

I'm not sure whats going on but this DR is impossible to get in touch with! She went from being open 4 days A week to 1 day 5-9pm? I'm not sure whats going on with her but it looks like she is in crisis mode right now. Her machine is telling her patients that she will refill rx long enough for you ( the pt) seek treatment elsewhere.... The last time I spoke to her last month after many attempts to get in touch with her when she did call me back she wrote the rx for the wrong person! I would not reccomend this dr to anyone.....

horrible experience with this doctor will never go back and would never recommend to anyone else

never answer phone

I have called this doctor several times during two weeks and not one single phone call back. There is only one girl that works for her that seems to be always busy doing absoluty noting... And when u do get to see the doctor re like what meds do u need?? She then writes the percription then off u go.

Dr. Armstead is a wonderful Doctor. She takes time to actually listen to me and make me feel at ease in dicussing my problems. I did not feel like I was on the clock while with her.

Where is Dr. Armstead?

After months of dealing with major depresion, I was so grateful when I called Dr. Armstead at Triangle Medical Services and received an appointment the very next day. The doctor was kind and encouraging, she seemed to be efficient in her abilities so I trused her and looked forward to her helping me get back on track. Dr. Armstead promised to take care of any paperwork I needed to get time off from work to allow the meds to take effect. I was told to call in 1 week when the notes from my appt would be transcribed and she would fax them for me, she also scheduled a follow up appt for 2 weeks later. I called as instructed but was then told that Dr. Armstead no longer worked at the clinic, didn't come in to deliver her patient notes or advise her patients where to see her or refer them to another doctor. Now my job denied my short term disability, my days out of work are uncovered and I may lose my job. Just when I thought things were going to get better they got 360 degrees worse. I don't understand how doctors get to do this.

My feelings about this DR is poor, she has moved to 2-3 places in less than 6 months.and I foolowed her to 2 and then when it was close to my next appt, I called to verify and she said she had moved yet again and wasnt accepting any patients. so , I had to start all over with a new DR, I donot recommend her at all