Dr. Phyllis Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phyllis Clark?

Dr,.Clark is wonderful: gives patients much time; she is simply the best, but keep in mind: she does not take insurance. Very through and big on preventative testing, which helped me with a tumor on my kidney that was not symptomatic at all. A wonderful diagnostician, too!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

DKS

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Love, love, love her! Fabulous doctor and great staff! I am very fortunate to haver her as a healthcare partner.

The best of the best!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Clark is in a league of her own. She is more than a Dr. and has become a part of our family. Her staff, especially Rachel at the front desk are supportive, empathetic & very quick to respond. Once you become a patient of Dr. Clark anyone else is second best. Dr. Clark is quite simply the best of the best!

Not just a great doctor but a great person

Posted on May 4th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Clark -- off and on-- for almost 20 years. She is so low-key and personable. You feel like your favorite aunt is doing your physical. She is very chatty and will give you lots of tips on how to improve your health. Really, my favorite health care professional ever.

Old style family doc: How Medical Care Should be Done!

Posted on January 24th, 2010

Forget your HMO and PPO and get on board with Dr. Clark! She is an out-of-network physician that stopped playing the insurance game, thereby being able to focus on true patient care the way it should be. She reminds me of the old style family physician that looks at the whole picture and actually spends time with her patients. She truly cares about her patients. She is so pleasant and has a great sense of humour. She really knows her stuff and has great contacts when a specialist is required. I waited too long before making her my primary, but as I hit the 50 year age mark, I decided it was time. I am so glad I did. I turned 50 and as Murphy would have it, started having more issues than I've had in 14 years. I feel like I'm in good hands.

Posted on December 9th, 2008

Also Board Certified in Wellness for alternative approaches if pt wishes to go that route! Best doctor I have ever seen!!

Posted on November 18th, 2016