Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Phyllis C Gilmore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Sorry to read of previous commenters experience, but I don't rate doctors based on wait time or any other thing beyond their control. My rating is on how I feel on meeting them and my examination. Dr. Gilmore filled in for my current Dr. who I have no confidence in and I think this woman is outstanding and am hoping I can switch to her permanently.
This is the worst physician I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. She is neglectful and dangerous in her pseudo form of care. I waited 40 minutes in the exam room for her to spend 5 minutes talking AT me instead of to me. She then attempted to make dangerous changes to my care without ever having reviewed my chart. I waited another 45 minutes for her to get a prescription and ended up leaving after an additional 15 minutes waiting for a referral. She is rude, incompetent, and dangerous. Stay clear of this Dr. if you care at all about your family or your personal health.
41 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1977
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Phyllis C Gilmore accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Phyllis C Gilmore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.