Dr. Phyllis Gilmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phyllis Gilmore?

I rate this woman a 5.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Sorry to read of previous commenters experience, but I don't rate doctors based on wait time or any other thing beyond their control. My rating is on how I feel on meeting them and my examination. Dr. Gilmore filled in for my current Dr. who I have no confidence in and I think this woman is outstanding and am hoping I can switch to her permanently.

Dangerous, neglectful, and rude physician.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

This is the worst physician I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. She is neglectful and dangerous in her pseudo form of care. I waited 40 minutes in the exam room for her to spend 5 minutes talking AT me instead of to me. She then attempted to make dangerous changes to my care without ever having reviewed my chart. I waited another 45 minutes for her to get a prescription and ended up leaving after an additional 15 minutes waiting for a referral. She is rude, incompetent, and dangerous. Stay clear of this Dr. if you care at all about your family or your personal health.

wonderful lady..

Posted on October 20th, 2009

She is always so very concerned about her patients. Her compassion and caring are rare amongst physicians these days

Posted on December 18th, 2014