Dr. Phyllis D Oster Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Phyllis D Oster?

Life changing Doctor

I went out of my way to research several OBGYN's when I found out I was pregnant. One of the best decisions I ever made was seeing her. She is courteous, knowledgeable, and spends her time checking on her patients needs and concerns.

Love Dr Oster!

Have seen Dr. Oster for many years. She is wonderful. Answers questions, very caring, concerned and follow-ups with you personally or if she cannot, you will have answer from her office within the same day (week day). She was recommended to me by a friend's mother when I was looking for a GYN. Had never been to one as my family never thought it was necessary unless you married and having children. Best recommendation ever. Trust Dr. Oster completely.

RN at Long Beach Memorial

Dr.Oster has been my doctor for 24 years now ...I have highly recommended her to many of my friends because as far as I am concerned she simply is the best there is!!!

Very professional and caring doctor. I drive an hour to see her. She is very thorough.

Caring and responsive

I will always be grateful that when I called her to see my daughter on a thursday, she saw us late afternoon on a Friday. It was such a help and she was able to do the ultrasound herself in the office. Excellent clinician and caring person.