Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Phyllis Simon
Dr. Phyllis Simon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Station, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Simon is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Phyllis Simon has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Phyllis Simon has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Phyllis Simon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Simon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
35 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions180 E Pulaski Rd, Huntington Station, NY
Dr. Phyllis Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Station, NY.