Dr. Phyllis Waxman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phyllis Waxman?

Leila and Jamil's Mother

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I have know her for over 10yrs now. I don't mind waiting to see her for even for a month when kids have well visits. She is really good with the kids, she makes them feel comfortable. Very caring and she doesn't rush the appointments. We moved but we will continue going back because of her.

Excellence at it's best!

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Dr. Waxman is excellent with my children since the early years, she will address all parental concerns in full detail. She's awesome and a positive experience.

Honest Review from a Long Time Patient

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I have been taking my son to Dr. Waxman and associates for approximately Waiting to see the doctors and take a few minutes longer than I would like. However the service you receive from both the staff and doctors themselves more than make up for wait time. Not only does this office have my trust and respect Dr. Waxman has also gained the trust of my son which is amazing given the teenage I know everything attitude.

Great doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2009

For the last 9 years Dr. Waxman has been taking great care of our daughter. We still go to her even though we moved an hour's drive away.

Posted on July 12th, 2016