More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Piayon E Kobbah MD
Dr. Piayon E Kobbah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in Charleston, WV and Pine Bluff, AR (and 1 other location). His specialties include Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Piayon E Kobbah has 4 locations
520 Madison Oak Dr
San Antonio, TX 78258
Dr. Piayon E Kobbah has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Piayon E Kobbah has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Piayon E Kobbah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
does not listen.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Piayon E Kobbah - Posted on January 8th, 2018
Mc Keesport Hospital
Dr. Piayon E Kobbah Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Piayon E Kobbah's office for more information.
520 Madison Oak Dr San Antonio, TX : (210) 297-4000
501 Morris St Charleston, WV : (304) 388-5432
1515 W 42nd Ave Pine Bluff, AR : (870) 541-6400
454 McDowell St Welch, WV : (304) 436-8461
Locations & Directions
Dr. Piayon E Kobbah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.