Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Pier Pieroni
Dr. Pier Pieroni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, NJ, with another office in Toms River, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Pieroni is affiliated with Community Medical Center and Kimball Medical Center, Lakewood. He speaks English.
Dr. Pier Pieroni has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Pieroni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Medical Center
Kimball Medical Center, Lakewood
42 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pier Pieroni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, NJ.