Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pierce J Ferriter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Pierce J Ferriter has the following 12 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Pierce J Ferriter has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pierce J Ferriter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Ferriter is the absolute best doctor I've ever been to. He is caring, courteous, attentive, friendly, and level. Something I found very interesting - there are no nurses or physician's assistants in his office. Is that not amazing?? The doctor himself does everything. You're never talking to or being seen by a #2. Dr. Ferriter goes above and beyond for every one of his patients and spends as much time as they need with them - not as much time as HE needs, but as much time as the PATIENT needs. He has never failed to help me. Not only by helping fix whatever problem I was having, but also by helping me understand the problem I was having. He takes the time to understand you and the time to make sure you understand him. As for the office manager... So, she's not the cuddliest person ever. But she is professional and consistent. Her job is to be efficient, not chatty. And seriously?? A previous reviewer is complaining for not being able to see the doctor without paying? Can you go to the grocery store and say, "oh sorry, I forgot my wallet. But I'll mail you the money for my groceries I promise." I don't think so. Stop being ridiculous. And I've noticed, if you're nice to her she's nice to you. Anyway, I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Ferriter or his office manager. I cannot recommend him enough. He is the most genuine doctor I have ever seen. I trust him and I have confidence in him.
I WAS REFERRED TO DR. FERRITER FOR A SHOULDER INJURY. I FOUND HIM TO BE VERY PROFESSIONAL, ATTENTIVE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WAS VERY HESITANT TO ALLOW ANY DOCTOR TO GIVE ME A JOINT INJECTION, BUT DR. FERRITER EASED MY FEARS AND I WAS ABLE TO HAVE THE INJECTION WHICH GREATLY DECREASED THE PAIN I WAS EXPERIENCING. KNOWING I WAS APPREHENSIVE ABOUT THE INJECTION, THE DOCTOR'S WIFE/OFFICE MANAGER EVEN CAME INTO THE ROOM AND HELD MY HAND DURING THE PROCEDURE. OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. FERRITER 100%!!
I am shocked to see the same complaints about the front desk (Dr.'s wife) from few years ago. I couldn't even get to the doctor, because his wife was so RUDE and not able to figure out the insurance situation and schedule the appointment. I have never experienced anything like that and she actually made me cry out of frustration!Ditto for me..rude rude rude and when I told her I would mail in the $35 dollar copay..she said that she REFUSED to allow me in,broken knee and all until I paid her...omg!Poor doctor Ferreter to live with that....
43 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1975
Lenox Hill Hospital
Dr. Pierce J Ferriter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsMillenia Psychiatry And Research, 1421 3rd Ave Fl 5, New York, NY
Dr. Pierce J Ferriter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.