Dr. Pierce I Soffronoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierce I Soffronoff?

My favorite for over thirty years!

Dr. Soffronoff is the best! His manners make you comfortable that you can ask him about any women problem.

I have been a patient of Dr. Soffronoff for 25 years, I wouldn't go anywhere else. He has cared for me through pregnancy, birth, a miscarriage and now menopause.

gina

Excellent physician!!

Genuine Care

After dealing with frustrating problems and "busy" doctors over the past few years, I made an appointment with Dr. Soffronoff. The best way to desribe him is that he will treat you as if you are family. He is very thorough and will listen to everything you have to say. He explains everything that he does and makes sure that you understand. He even took the time to show me diagrams and explain why I may be feeling the way that I do. He will not even stand up to exit the exam room until he is sure that he has answered all of your questions and listened to all of your issues. The wait at his office is longer than most, but I don't mind because I know that he takes his time with each and every patient. From my experiences, Dr. Soffronoff is truly one of a kind in a world of doctors who treat patients...he treats people.

Excellent GYN

He is an excellent physician, and I hopeful to find another excellent gyn in my new town. I honestly considered making the near 2 hour trip to keep him as my doctor.

Dr. Pierce I Soffronoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrysville, PA.