Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William P Andrade
Dr. William P Andrade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA, with other offices in Puyallup, WA and Lakewood, WA . He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Andrade is affiliated with Chi Franciscan Health St Francis Hospital, Tacoma General Hospital and St Clare Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William P Andrade has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. William P Andrade has the following 12 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
Showing 2 of 5
There are plenty of good allergists, he's not one of them
Self-verified patient of Dr. William P Andrade - Posted on July 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. William P Andrade - Posted on March 16th, 2009
I have had 2 appointments with Dr. Andrade. His staff is courteous and helpful and very professional. Dr. Andrade listens very carefully to your symptoms, explains everything in a non-patronizing manner, takes time for you. An outstanding healthcare professional - without reservation would recommend this wonderful doctor to men, women and children looking for a caring doctor. A+
Dr. Andrade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Fitzsimons Army Medical Center
Dr. William P Andrade accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William P Andrade is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olympia, WA.