Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pierre C Atallah
Dr. Pierre C Atallah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Dearborn, MI . He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Atallah is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Pierre C Atallah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pierre C Atallah has the following 14 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Pierre C Atallah has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I struggle with emotional eating disorders due to extreme abuse as a child. Food brought me comfort and I still struggle with it to this day and have been in therapy for several years to help overcome my eating disorder. I am a heavy set women and I hate how I look. I struggle with depression daily. My first ( and last) visit with Dr. Attalah ( I seen the younger dr.) was a horrible experience. After I told Dr. Attalah some of the symptoms I have been having ,he told me maybe I wouldn't have these issues if I were to stop stuffing my face with junk and to make an effort to do something about my weight. He made me feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I ended up walking out holding back tears until I got to my car. Once I got to my car I broke down in tears and had to calm myself down before I could even drive. Dr attalah made me feel like a worthless human being.
Don't go here!!! I went in for a sinus infection and the doctor didn't even listen to my lungs or anything. Simply said "will a z pack work for you?" I also had to wait 2 hours for my prescription to be called in. When I called back the doctors office and asked why it took so long and asked why he was not thorough, the receptionist asked if I was just calling to have him reprimanded! Don't waste your time on this doctor if you want an actual thorough visit!! Oh and I received a letter today asking to not be a patient of his! Don't worry I want a good doctor!
I have been a patient since 1992 (24 years) and have always been seen promptly and I love the way Dr. Atallah and his staff have taken care of me. He is not quick to cut or do invasive surgery but instead prefers the approach of controlling the things that have caused my cardiac issues. So far, 24 years, no surgery and feeling great. Thank You Dr. Atallah!
Dr. Atallah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Dr. Pierre C Atallah accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pierre C Atallah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.