Dr. Pierre C Atallah Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pierre C Atallah?

Made me feel bad about myself. I cried for a half hour after leaving.

I struggle with emotional eating disorders due to extreme abuse as a child. Food brought me comfort and I still struggle with it to this day and have been in therapy for several years to help overcome my eating disorder. I am a heavy set women and I hate how I look. I struggle with depression daily. My first ( and last) visit with Dr. Attalah ( I seen the younger dr.) was a horrible experience. After I told Dr. Attalah some of the symptoms I have been having ,he told me maybe I wouldn't have these issues if I were to stop stuffing my face with junk and to make an effort to do something about my weight. He made me feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I ended up walking out holding back tears until I got to my car. Once I got to my car I broke down in tears and had to calm myself down before I could even drive. Dr attalah made me feel like a worthless human being.

Terrible experience. First visit and last! So many better doctors to pick from.

Don't go here!!! I went in for a sinus infection and the doctor didn't even listen to my lungs or anything. Simply said "will a z pack work for you?" I also had to wait 2 hours for my prescription to be called in. When I called back the doctors office and asked why it took so long and asked why he was not thorough, the receptionist asked if I was just calling to have him reprimanded! Don't waste your time on this doctor if you want an actual thorough visit!! Oh and I received a letter today asking to not be a patient of his! Don't worry I want a good doctor!

What a quack. Save your life. Dr Suess would be a better choice

Patient

I have been a patient since 1992 (24 years) and have always been seen promptly and I love the way Dr. Atallah and his staff have taken care of me. He is not quick to cut or do invasive surgery but instead prefers the approach of controlling the things that have caused my cardiac issues. So far, 24 years, no surgery and feeling great. Thank You Dr. Atallah!

Very Disappointed

My mother and father have gone to Dr. Atalluh for approximately 10 years. My father has passed away, but my mother continues to go. That will be changing. On our last visit to see him we had to wait almost two hours, when we mentioned the long wait time to him, he told us it is to be expected and that we should prepare to wait up to four or five hours. He suggested we bring a book. Needless to say he came across extremely arrogant and rude, going onto say how there are not enough cardiologists in Michigan, citing how long it takes to become a cardiologist, how difficult it is to practice due to all the medical forms, etc., etc. We listened to his rant while waiting for his supreme advice on how to take care of the issues my 86 year old mother was suffering from. Even when he did address her concerns, he was unwilling to address all of them, specifically a rash, which he said he has not treated such things in years, it was beneath him and that we need to contact her internist. It was very disappointing after all these years for him to talk to my mother this way. He is a man who is either very overextended with his work or very over impressed with who he think he is.

Dr. Pierre C Atallah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MI.