Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pierre C Atallah MD
Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Astetic Medicine 42 Years of Excellence! The Rochester Medical Center is Rochester's private medical clinic and has been since 1972. We have a proven track record of excellence. We are leaders and pioneers in prevention and consistently achieve outstanding results. We are a private, independent clinic. This makes it possible for us to offer referral services to the finest tertiary care centers in the world. We have established relationships with the Mayo Clinic and the Cleveland Clinic to provide you the highest level of specialized medical care in the hospital if you ever need it. We also work with hospital physicians in the community we know and trust to provide personalized care, under our supervision, if you are ever hospitalized.
Dr. Pierre C Atallah has 2 locations
543 N Main St Ste 321
Rochester, MI 48307
610 N Main St
Rochester, MI 48307
Book Online Now
Dr. Pierre C Atallah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pierre C Atallah Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pierre C Atallah's office for more information.
3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak, MI : (248) 551-0401
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pierre C Atallah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.