Dr. Pierre Deltor Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Pierre Deltor?

scaps medical

Posted on September 9th, 2016

like dr deltor alot,felt he listened to me n helps w some ideas n tests,**most staff is terrible,my pharmacist n others have,told me they where rude w them too,doctors good,but assts,are terrible n profile n dont listen w care i feel is needed...

God Sent

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I named Doc. Deltor the (3 C's) Doc, meaning he's (1) Compassionate (2) Caring (3) Committed. He has outstanding old fashioned bedside manners. Very proffesional , plesant , down to earth and a great listner. God led me to him when i lost my husband, a sibbling and two more relatives in a very short period. I was down and out emotionally, mentally and physically , with no one who understand He rescued me when i was at lowest level / point of my life. I'm sure if i didn't found Doc. Deltor, mental illness would surely consume the rest of my life. He's awesome, we need more medical professionals like him. His staff are great especially Paulina. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Best Doctor in the World..

Posted on December 13th, 2015

Dr. Deltor is the best. He listen's..He never over talk his patients and he's the most caring doctor ever. I would recommend anyone to go see him.

Posted on August 9th, 2014

PURE EXCELLENCY

Most HORRIFIC STAFF!!!

Posted on March 18th, 2014

the doctor himself is nice as is his wife... However his staff is very uneducated people... I am blessed to have gotten out of that office!!!!

Patient

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Dr. Deltor is fabulous!! He spends a lot of time with his patients listening and asking questions. He really cares! I was totally impressed and happy I found him. He is a professional, sweet, caring doctor!

Posted on October 12th, 2017