Dr. Pierre Hage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierre Hage?

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Great doctor, listens to patients, comforting bed side manner, very thorough and patient. Invested in patient's care and follow up.

Thank you!

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Dr Hage is a courteous, knowledgeable and an excellent Doctor! Always professional and answers any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend him!

Planned c-section

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Dr. Hage was extremely informative and went out of his way to make sure I felt comfortable going through with a c section; its obvious he truly cares about his patients. I had a complication during the case and I didn't know until after as he handled it calmly and with ease. I would recommend him to anyone! He and his team are amazing!!

Excellent caring physician

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr. Hage is an excellent, caring physician who is extremely knowledgeable. His calm and kind demeanor is comforting.

Best around!

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr Hage and his group is by far the most caring group of dr's I have ever been to. They take the time to listen to your concerns and suggest certain areas around your family history to check, so that you will have a healthy future ahead of you.

Amazing Dr.

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr. Hage is by far the most amazing dr. out there. His timely communication skills are unlike any dr. I have ever been to. He delivered all 3 of my children safely. I am lucky to have such a DR. and staff like his caring for me.

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr Hage is a great doctor. He goes above, and beyond for his patients. I am so thankful that he was able to deliver my twin boys. He promised he would, and did on his day off. I would definately recommend him to all my family and friends. He has great bedside manner. By far the best doctor!!!

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr Hage is the best! Dr Hage was scheduled to do my c-section for my twins in April, my twins decided to come early- he was not working at the hospital that day, although the dr that was gave him a call to tell him im in labor, (this was my first pregnancy I was VERY nervous for a c-section)no longer than two hours later he was there at the hospital performing my c-section. Such an amazing Dr. Highly recommended!

Dr. Hage is the best!

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

Dr. Hage is an amazing physician with many years of clinical experience coupled with an incredible bedside manner. His genuine care and concern for his patients is apparent as soon as he walks through the door. He is an excellent clinician who always takes the time to answer questions, explain tests/procedures, and also takes the time to catch up with patients to help foster a strong physician-patient relationship. I would not hesitate to refer any family and friends to his practice!

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I've been with Dr. Hage for about 8 yrs, because of his consistent bedside manner. He's very supportive and informative. We've been through 2 healthy pregnancies and now working on #3. I highly recommend him!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I love this group, Dr Hage is A-Number 1 in my book. He has a compassion for woman and a Big Caring Heart. I'm glad my daughter has him as her Dr.

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I have to say I wish I had Dr Hage sooner...the office I go to has many ObGYNs and I would just see whomever was available... That changed once I had seen Dr Pierre Hage for a visit for a reoccuring issue that just wasn't being taken care. After being in pain and unease for so long even on his day off he came in to the ER to see me through and perform a marsupialization and let me tell you that he worked his magic and the problem is dead and gone. Thank you so very much Doc, youre the best!