Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pierre Herding has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Pierre Herding has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 10
Wife is very controlling and yells at the staff and tells patients to get out of the office, if you owe money to them she will make you pay before seeing the doctor even though they are still waiting on insurance payments, she runs the show and do not even believe dr knows what is going on - AWFULL !!!
my overall experience with dr. Herding and his office staff which consists of his wife who is the rudest most unproffesional person that i have ever encountered in my life. In my 6 months of going to dr herding they probably had a new person workinh in their office on average of 1 every 2 weeks or so. There were several occasions when a patient was left ranting and raving at the front desk because of the unproffesional manner in which they were treated. That should have been clue #1.... Its very disconcerting to have loved ones waiting in the reception area with someone that sounded like they were going "postal". They always take appx. 1 week to
Physician is well knowlageble, but office patient care, service and management are increadable desapointment. The office management provide control overal up to MD desitions, physical therapy and patient services. As patient you can not be in contact to the physician if you need his services. Office provide poor quality in patient satisfaction.
- New York Medical College
Swedish Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPierre Herding Md, 2929 N Galloway Ave Ste 116, Mesquite, TX
Dr. Pierre Herding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.