Dr. Pierre J Lavedan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierre J Lavedan?

Laughed at me

Years ago when I went to see Dr. Lavedan when he was a primary care physician, I told him I was having repeat yeast infections and topical treatments were not working and merely causing me vaginal burning. He told me to try different over-the counter topical treatments even though I told him I had tried a number of them. I expressed concern that it had to do with sugars in my urine because of me eating too many carbs. He laughed at me and said yeast infections had nothing to do with what I eat. Several years later I was diagnosed with diabetes. By that time my A!C was 10.8 and I was having a number of complications related to diabetes. I was glad when I learned he had left primary care to go into hospice care. Maybe he does better there.

The most caring doctor

Keep on doing the good work. May the Lord Jesus bless you and your family.