3.4

Have you seen Dr. Pierre N Lavertu?

Saved my life.

Dr. Lavertu is a great doctor who spends time with me and always answers my questions. I never feel rushed or just a number. I get very good personal care on my follow up visits. Cheryl his assistant has always been a great help and resource for questions either on the phone or with e-mail. I am 5 + years out from surgery and I owe all to Dr. Lavertu and Dr. Rezaee. I highly recommend both doctors

Dr. Lavertu saved my life. I had two kinds of Thyroid cancer tthat spread to my lymph nods and jugular on my left side of my neck. I had to have a radical neck dissection and removal of my jugular vein. Dr. Lavertu and a team of surgeons performed the surgery on May 3, 2012. His expertise is second to none.

Dr. Lavertu is an excellent Dr. This man saved my husbands life many times. Every time he has another tumor they have it out ASAP. His secretary Cheryl has went out of her way many times to make sure all the Drs. that were needed in the operating room were there. Thankfully his tumors are not cancerous but just as deadly and spread very rapidly. My husband just had another surgery on Monday. He was found to have another one most likely that did not show up on the MRI. This one also will be taken care of by this great man. He's kind, courteous, always talks so you can understand what he is saying. I would recommend him to any and everyone who needed his expertise. Thank you Dr. Lavertu for the wonderful help you always give my husband and myself. Sometimes it's just a kind word or look that he knows what your going thru.

Patient Review-Retired OMS

Dr Lavertu has performed three surgeries , he explained, drew diograms and made sure I understood all the pros and cons. I would recommend him.

Great care giver

Dr. Lavertu has always come across as a very caring person and I have never felt like I was just a number. He is outgoing and answers each and every question my family and I have. I highly recommend Dr.Lavertu for primary care with Oral Cancer.

Lots of hidden costs; no clear diagnosis

My appointment was changed from Green Road to Siedman. I was not informed of the charges and financial consequences of seeing him at the hospital instead of the office. I received a bill of over $1,000 for Siedeman charges! Fighting them to no avail. In the meantime, after two appointments I still don't have a diagnosis or answer.

He was much better than lead to believe by the reviews!

My Mom needed a nodule removed from her neck. Never having met her doctor, I consulted several web sites to get a feel for this doctor prior to meeting him. I have to say, hers and my experience with Dr. Lavertu, were above and beyond. He was kind, courteous, attentive, and a great surgeon. The staff that supports his work at Ahuja University Hospital were also exceptional! Would HIGHLY recommend both the doctor and the hospital.

not very caring

Dr. Lavertu might be a great surgeon, but his bedside manner is non-existent. When seeing him for a sinus infection,headache and ear pain, he never even checked my ears or throat-just used the scope on my nose, and gave me scripts for antibiotics and pred, while saying that he didn't see any infection. What the heck? Then he said "call me if you don't get better" and he exited the room. CANNOT recommend him ever, for anything. See someone else.

Stay away from this one

3 years after my outpatient surgery I am in constant pain.

excellant. saved my husband's life. easy to talk to. top in his field

Avoid this guy

Terrible outcome; horrible interpersonal skills;dishonest

Dr. Pierre N Lavertu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.

Dr. Pierre N Lavertu Is this you?