Dr. Pierre P Leimgruber Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pierre P Leimgruber?

Great Cardiologist

Dr Leimgruber has been absolute great from my very first appointment! I was very scared to start seeing a cardiologist at the age of 21 and had no idea what to expect but my fears were quickly put at ease at my first appointment. The receptionists, nurses, and Dr Leimgruber all went well out of their way to answer any questions I had. After a couple short tests Dr Leimgruber had figured out my blood pressure problems and put me on the medication to fix them. I have not had a single problem since before I was put on the medicine. In my first couple weeks of being on the new medicine Dr Leimgruber's staff called me to make sure I didn't have any questions or problems. I would highly, highly recommend him to my family!