Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pierre Lemaster
Dr. Pierre Lemaster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Lemaster is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Health System, Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital and Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Pierre Lemaster has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Lemaster has been treating my children since their births for everything and anything. For a while we were in his office on a weekly basis, and we've had some serious issues with one child. He has always been caring and affectionate, and my boys both love him and love going to the doctor. I have never had a problem getting a same-day appointment for a sick visit when necessary, and have never had any complaint at all about anyone in the office. I couldn't have dreamed up a better doctor for my children, he's like the small-town doctor I remember from my own childhood.
Dr. Lemaster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cape Fear Valley Health System
Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Pierre Lemaster accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions556 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pierre Lemaster in this video.
Dr. Pierre Lemaster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.