Dr. Pierre S Nedelcovych Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierre S Nedelcovych?

Every doctor should be like him

Caring, through, knowledgeable, able to handle your every need.

retired teacher

Dr Nedelcovych is an excellent doctor. very knowledgeable,through, abd caring. i would highly recommend him!!!!

I agree with other reviewers that Dr. Nedelcovych is an amazing man. My wife is a dentist and my in-laws are retired physicians, so I set the bar high for my own doctor. I am very impressed with his knowledge and level of competence. Also, and just as important, his bedside manners are great and I find him to be such a caring physician. The nurse and front office staff are also so pleasan. I would give the entire office two thumbs up.

Dr. Pierre Nedelcovych works for SARASOTA MEDICAL CENTER. His address is 5132 Ocean Blvd Sarasota, FL 34242 941-312-6708 He no longer works for Gulf Coast Medical Group.

Very happy with Dr. Ned and his staff. There's a laid back, friendly atmosphere. You never feel as though he has one foot out the door. The nurse can be a little short at times but she is a caring person. I like the fact that his office is also a walk-in clinic.

Dr. Ned saved my life!

Dr. Ned is my primary care physician. During my annual physical I complained about some stomach problems. Instead of giving me some pills and having me check back in a month Dr. Ned scheduled an ultrasound in his office 2 days after my visit. He discovered an Abdominal Aortic Annuerism. Dr. Ned immediately call a vascular surgeon ( on his cell phone) and go me admitted to see Dr. Silverman that day. The annuerism was critical and the kept me in the hospital. Long story short. I'm ok now. But I'd Dr. Ned wouldn't have taken the time and addressed this with his usual thoroughness I'd be dead now. He is an amazing man!

Great doctor, Great Location

kind and helpful

He knows what is wrong with you before you do. He spend time to get to know you. He has helped me out so many time that if I didn't go to him I am 100% sure I would not be here. I trust him with my life. He is a true gentleman & great doctor. There is not enough words to thank him for being my doctor & friend. Thank you

Very skilled and knowledgeable about a wide variety of problems. I would highly recommend him.

Very pleasant experience with Dr.

Doc. Nedelcovych is one of the best Doctor's that I have been a patient of, he listen well and give good advice and is polite about giving that advice. It is very hard to find a Doctor that I fell comfortable with and he sure is that kind of Doctor. I just found out that he no longer works at Gulf Coast Medical, if any one knows where he has gone Please post it on this site. Man it really pisses me off to know he's not there and that no one has any ANSWERS.

Do NOT GO Here Staff terrible Doctor dishonest! NEver NeverGulf Coast Medical its Doctors and staff are not honest and have O customer service skills!

Dr. Pierre S Nedelcovych is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.