Dr. Malcolm P Pang Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm P Pang?

Macular surgery of both eyes

I needed macular surgery on both eyes which is a very delicate and complicated operation, I was very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Pang who operated on my left eye two years ago and then my right eye in Oct this year (2017). Dr. Pang did a wonderful job both times and I am very grateful he was able to save my vision. He is truly a doctor's Doctor as described by my doctor. I visited both of his offices and his staff are very courteous and efficient as well.

service is excellent

my experience with my eye surgery which was successfully done by dr. Pang was great. Dr. Pang provided his expertise in answering my questions and using his extensive experience in medical field to successfully complete my surgery.

A great professional eye doctor to see, couldn"t see anything out of my left eye which was a total blur vision before, but after a couple of delicate eye surgeries and using his skillful hands and years of high expertise Dr. Pang gave me back partial vision to my left eye again and hope of much improved vision looking into the future, THANK YOU : ) Dr. Pang.

Gloria Cabradilla

Great surgery result

Amazing Doctor

My experience with Dr. Pang is fantastic. He is a very excellent Doctor. He is very dedicated to his patients and very helpful to his staff members. He is one amazing individual doctor and caring to all his patients. (Thank God we have doctors like him to help us improve our eye vision)

Awesome! the customer service and doctor was great. Staff is outgoing and works as a team. I did not have to wait too long. I can't wait to visit the clinic again.

Praise for Dr. Pierre Pang

Dr. Pang has been my eye doctor for over 10 years where he always takes time with me, answers all my questions and addresses every concern. He never is in a rush to help the next patient. When he recommended laser cataract surgery there were no unanswered questions, doubts or anxiety. Even with my pre-existing Fuchs' corneal dystrophy condition I had complete trust in his evaluation and treatment. He is a brilliant and sincere ophthalmologist. He allayed all of my fear and concerns. Dr. Pang is courteous, very professional and genuine in his approach and attention throughout the entire pre-operative, during and post-operative surgery experience. His staff are always very sensitive, supportive, friendly and helpful. Everyone is first-class - thank you for Dr. Pang for your dedication to your profession and patients.

Dr. Pang is an excellent ophthalmologists and very professional. Because of this he has many patients which causes his appointments to run late. At times, we've had to wait 30-45 minutes for him to see us. We realize that 'things come up' once in a while; however, maybe his office should schedule the appointments with more time in-between the patients.

Dr. Pang did a good job on my cataract surgery, now I can see 20/20!

Dr. Pang is a confident and caring professional. I am thankful I found him because he's doing his best to keep me from becoming blind. His staff is also very courteous. He keeps it real and is straight to the point. I recommend Dr. Pang if you ever need eye surgery because he does amazing work.

Excellent service and results