Dr. Pierre Pavot Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pierre Pavot?

Caring doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Dr. Pavot is caring, kind, and takes the time to know you as a person and then as a patient. I always feel a little more well informed and comfortable after meeting with him.

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Dr. Pavot listens well, looks at his patient, then apologizes for turning to the computer. A very thorough interview and examination. Calm, knowledgeable, competent. I was highly satisfied with my visit to Dr. Pavot.

personable

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Dr. Pavot was wonderful with our teenage daughter. She felt vey comfortable talking with him and he talked TO her instead of around her. He was a huge blessing to our family

By far the BEST Neurologist!!!

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Pavot for awhile now. Through my journey with my illness, I have seen many different neurologists. I know which ones are good and the ones that are not so good. Dr. Pavot is very knowledgeable in his field as well as issues not pertaining to neurology. Most doctors are eager to push you out the door spending less than 10 minutes with you in the examination room, however, I never feel rushed with Dr. Pavot. He is thorough in making sure all my needs are met, and that all my questions are answered. If you want a doctor that truly cares about your well being, health and outcome I highly recommend Dr. Pavot! The whole staff is wonderful too!

worse bedside manner I've ever encountered

Posted on May 25th, 2013

I would not recommend my worse enemy to this doctor! Horrible bedside manner; spends most of his time typing then letting a patient ask questions. Very rude He needs to understand that when a person is told to see a Neurologist it usually isn't a general visit. We are scared! Some of us might think we have a brain tumor or MS and you treat patients like they are in for a common cold. Dr. Pavot, you were very disappointing! Go back to school and learn how to treat your patients with kindness and patience...It's called Bedside Manners 101

Couldn't Be Better

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Pavot for several years now and I consider him to be an outstanding physician. He takes time to listen to all of my concerns, and carefully explains treatment options and his observations of my condition. It's refreshing to be taken seriously and respected by a doctor. I feel that we are a team in dealing with my illness. Nurse Barbara is very kind, and the office is always prompt with callbacks.

Posted on March 7th, 2012

What kind of a hack refuses to do the final follow-up of 5 annual MRIs on a craniotomy patient? Is it that there is no money in it? His nurse, Barbara, suggested I ask my primary care physician to schedule and review the last MRI...she has no history on the case and is not a neurologist (but she is an M.D.). i would not recommend this awkward D.O. to anybody.

Very Impressed

Posted on October 11th, 2010

I was referred to him after my original neurologist retired. I was given plenty of notification and thus had no difficulty scheduling an appointment, though it was several weeks out. Since then, I just make appontments when I leave so I am always on the books. Dr. P spends so much time with me, I often wonder if my appointment is running over, but everything gets covered. The staff or Dr. P always calls me back promptly when necessary. I wish all physicians and their offices were like this one.

Dr. Pavot - carefully listens to understand

Posted on August 31st, 2009

Dr. Pavot was one stop in many to find answers to my recent health issues. He was very kind, very careful to listens to understand (which is rare in many specialists) & didn't just "stop" at where his practice ended. He ordered an xray to further investigate & then referred me to the next specialist. I was very impressed w/ Dr. Pavot & his nurse. Very, very compassionate people.

Posted on April 12th, 2017