Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pierre Renelique
Dr. Pierre Renelique, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Far Rockaway, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Renelique is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Franklin Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pierre Renelique has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Pierre Renelique has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Pierre Renelique has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
i can only speak from my experience with dr renelique,when i was going through a lot of stress in my marriage,he was very patient,and caring..his bedside manner was great..i don't know what happened with anybody else,but i think of him from time to time,just wondering how he's doing.i think he is a great doctor,and a caring person..i never went into detail with him about what i was going through,but he had great discernment to know it was something
Dr. Renelique is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Forest Hills Hospital
38 Years Experience
Universite D'Etat D'Haiti
Graduated in 1975
Interfaith Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlfred & Roche MDs, 870 Central Ave, Far Rockaway, NY
Dr. Pierre Renelique is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Far Rockaway, NY.