Dr. Pierre G Rivet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierre G Rivet?

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor. Run, don't walk, to another doctor.

Pain-in-the-neck

Staff provided excellent flexability in getting an appointment. however, they lacked the ability to call to confirm or leave voicemails. This office does call from a BLOCKED number so bewear!!. The wait time wasn't bad, but the waiting room is very small and full. As I was making an appointment you will over-hear the office staff talking about patients, insurance information and other things that shouldn't of been talked about. ENT, Rivet was as a second opinion. MD Rivet was very caring and gave me the answer I didn't want to hear. MD gave me the bright side as well and the dark-side. although sugery is not something anyone wants to hear, it was something that couldn't be avoid.

Solid doctor

I have had ear infections my whole life. Dr. Rivet has been a life saver. When I've had an acute infection, he's always made time to get me seen, diagnosed, and treated.He doesn't talk down to me, or assume that I don't know what is wrong with my own body. Great doc!

Dr. Pierre G Rivet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.