Dr. Pierre B Saadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierre B Saadeh?

THE BEST DR!

Dr. Saadeh did reconstructive surgery on my back after I had a lipoma removed. He was extremely caring and patient, answering all of my questions and showing incredible attention to detail. What I expected to be a terrible scar looks so much better than I could have hoped for! Dr. Saadeh quickly responded to emails and put my anxieties at ease. His bedside manner is the best I have seen. I HIGHLY recommend him and he would be my first call if I ever needed plastic surgery again.

Excellent reconstructive plastic surgeon!!!

I'm 39yr old female diagnose with breast cancer; underwent double mastectomy in 2011. Dr. Saadeh and his staff are very professional,friendly and caring. I am extremely happy with the results of my reconstruction. Dr. Saadeh is a great surgeon and has a wonderful eye for detail.I definetely recommend him.

Dr. Pierre B Saadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.