Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pierre N Semrani
Dr. Pierre N Semrani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Semrani is affiliated with Medical City North Hills, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. Semrani has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pierre N Semrani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Semrani is the best doctor I have seen. He took his time to listen to my problems and find a plan for my needs. Even after another patient was rude to his office staff they continued to be kind and helpful. Dr. Semrani takes his time with each person and he wants nothing more than to help each person. I love his staff and this office is highly recommend!
This man is so old school he oes nto even knwo any of hte new procedures or medicines invented in the last decade. Brokwn down ofice and old dirty exam rooms and equipment. I saw spiders that have been there a LONG time and ants in the exam room and on supposed steriel equipment. The staff is rude and IMO incompetent
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Semrani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1987
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Pierre N Semrani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Clinic, 8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 550, Dallas, TX
Dr. Pierre N Semrani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.