Dr. Pierre N Semrani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierre N Semrani?

Amazing!

Dr. Semrani is the best doctor I have seen. He took his time to listen to my problems and find a plan for my needs. Even after another patient was rude to his office staff they continued to be kind and helpful. Dr. Semrani takes his time with each person and he wants nothing more than to help each person. I love his staff and this office is highly recommend!

Outdtaed and Dirty

This man is so old school he oes nto even knwo any of hte new procedures or medicines invented in the last decade. Brokwn down ofice and old dirty exam rooms and equipment. I saw spiders that have been there a LONG time and ants in the exam room and on supposed steriel equipment. The staff is rude and IMO incompetent

Great doctor! Very funny and easy to communicate with. Office staff is very friendly and helpful.

This was a pretty cool doctor's office. The nurses are so nice and personable. Dr. Semrani was great, understanding, and explained things very well. I would recommend anyone who has issues to go to them!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. SEMRANI AND HIS STAFF! HARD WORKING PEOPLE AND VERY FUNNY!

Old School

For a physician this doc needs to lose some weight and be in better health himself. He is very old school and does not seem to keep up with the many advances in medicine or diagnosis. Old sate office and staff which seems they have been there way too long. If you are looking for some to weight you and that's all then a good doc to see.

Dr. Semrani is one of the best in Dallas. Seems to be a very well educated man. Dr.Semrani and office staff is very helpful and goes above and beyond to help with any problems I may have. I highly recommend him as primary doctor.

Dr Pierre N. Samrani.

Best family doctor I've ever had.

Dr. Semrani has been my physician for 12 years. He is honest and caring and will spend whatever time is needed to solve issues, problems or concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a family physician.

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Semrani for over two years. He is kind, considerate and takes the time to listen to me so that he can help me get better. If I have an "emergency," he always works me in, and still takes the time to carefully examine me. He is not one of those doctors that just wants to hand out pills or give you a shot to make money off of you. I highly recommend Dr. Semrani if you want to experience a true doctor.

A Perfect Fit

This doctor's style is a perfect fit for me. He is calming and reassuring, while available to give further explanations when requested. Following my very first appointment, he personally called me when a CAT scan was recommended by the radiologist after a chest X-ray. He did a follow up B/P while with me to verify how high the initial one had been; at that time he had spent 10 minutes with me; it proved to be lower than the machine had indicated. Sharon was very helpful for directions on setting up appointments with other physicians he referred me to see. I will be recommending him to friends/neighbors.

Not competent on what insurance plans cover, failure to provide necessary referrals to specialists