Dr. Pierre Wolfe Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Pierre Wolfe?

Not too helpful at all. Told my husband he had "cardiac failure," then when the cardiac surgeon came into to talk to us he told us my husband's heart issue was extremely minor. Dr. Wolf has pretty much no bedside manner. He appears unkempt wearing dirty jeans and he looks disheveled. He speaks as if he is going through rote motions and is only doing the perfunctory duties of his job. He described my husband's many blood clots in his lungs as "I've seen worse," in a very nonchalant manner. We just wanted him to leave the room.

Type 2 Diabetes