Dr. Pierre Zalzal Is this you?

3.3

Screwed up my spinal tap

Posted on December 10th, 2011

I was in the hospital recently and this doctor was told to do a spinal tap on me because I have been sick for many years. I told him I had spinal stenosis. For some reason he didn't pay attention. He couldn't get the fluid out, and hurt me tremendously. After his second attempt, he said, "these things happen." He had no compassion and was a terrible doctor. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Diagnosed my severe BPPV (vertigo).

Posted on March 10th, 2017