Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pieter J De Wet has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
I have had thyroid issues for 11 years now. It was effecting my life, my work and everything about my family. I couldn't engage, I had no energy and felt like my bed was a jail cell. After 2 weeks with Dr. Pieter DeWet, I can now go and do things I have not done in years. I don't feel drained after running to the store, I can attend family functions again and finally feel like my life is coming back together. Thank you Dr. DeWet, you were a godsend.
Dr. De Wet is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Pretoria
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Pieter J De Wet accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuantum Healing Institute, 212 Old Grande Blvd Ste C114, Tyler, TX
Dr. Pieter J De Wet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.