Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pietro A Cavataio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 10
Do NOT book an appointment with Dr. Pietro A. Cavataio YOU WILL BE SEEN BY HIS ASSISTANT. I booked a 3pm appointment with my family doctor, Dr. Cavataio, for medication refills. I sat an hour in the waiting room before I asked the receptionist if they had skipped over me. It was interesting that the person taken in ahead of me, knew the receptionist quite well. She told me to have a seat by another door. I was taken in, and waited another half and hour. I opened the door, to see what was going on. Someone came by, and I was told to shut the door. After an hour and a half I was seen by his ASSISTANT. I PAID FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTOR. I WAS NOT SEEN BY A DOCTOR. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!
Dr. Cavataio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Pietro A Cavataio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysician Health Care Network Pc, 3350 Gratiot Blvd Ste A, Marysville, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pietro A Cavataio in this video.
Dr. Pietro A Cavataio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marysville, MI.