Dr. Pietro A Cavataio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pietro A Cavataio?

90 minutes to get refills from my family doctor.

Do NOT book an appointment with Dr. Pietro A. Cavataio YOU WILL BE SEEN BY HIS ASSISTANT. I booked a 3pm appointment with my family doctor, Dr. Cavataio, for medication refills. I sat an hour in the waiting room before I asked the receptionist if they had skipped over me. It was interesting that the person taken in ahead of me, knew the receptionist quite well. She told me to have a seat by another door. I was taken in, and waited another half and hour. I opened the door, to see what was going on. Someone came by, and I was told to shut the door. After an hour and a half I was seen by his ASSISTANT. I PAID FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTOR. I WAS NOT SEEN BY A DOCTOR. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!

Exceptional Physician

Dr. Cavataio is exceptional. He goes above and beyond to diagnose and treat even the most rare or difficult of cases. He is professional and gives you the time and understanding needed to learn everything he can to get to the root of your diagnosis.I highly recommend him.

Dr. Pietro A Cavataio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marysville, MI.