Dr. Pilar M Bescos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pilar M Bescos?

New patient experience

Today was my first visit with Dr. Bescos. I had to changed physicians due to my insurance. Two of my colleagues told me about how wonderful, professional and how easy it was to talk with Dr. Besos. All of those things were true! I have already referred her to another colleague.

The best........

Good bedside manners , kind and always willing to listen. Really knows the latest medical information. Takes good care of you.

Great doctor!

Always a great experience with Dr. Bescos. She is always attentive and will listen to all my questions and concerns. She is very easy to speak to and always in a great mood. She is not only a great listener but also answers all my questions and concerns.

Highly Recommend Dr Bescos

Dr Bescos and her staff are highly personable and professional.They truly care about their patients and all aspects of their wellness.

Great Team

Dr. Bescos and her staff are always kind and attentive. Her office is very clean and comfortable. I appreciate the time she takes to listen and care for her patients. Their approach is based on the overall wellness of the patient and what is best for the their complete health. I am thankful for her overall knowledge and suggestions based on her years of thoughtful practice and experience.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Bescos is an excellent doctor. My visits are always pleasant. The time she spends in the examination room with me is very appropriate. She doesn't rush my questions, she listens very attentively to what I have to say, and to me listening is the key and most important attribute of being a good physician. Her advice always seems appropriate. Her staff has always treated me like professionals and greets me with a smile at each visit.

I would just like to say, Dr. is very professional and so is her staff. She has been my doctor for several years now. She's patient and she truly cares for her patients. You are not just a number to her. She listens to you and is genuinely concerned about your health and well-being. She also explains your symptoms and how they react to your body and what's the best way to treat your condition. I will be recommending any and everyone I know to her practice. RY

Great bedside manner

Dr. Bescos has great bedside manner and always takes her time with me in our appointments to discuss my questions. Occasionally you do have to wait to see her (maybe 30 minutes past appointment time which is standard for every doctor you'll ever see), but I personally am never bothered by this because I know that when it is my time to see her, she is not going to rush me and is doing thorough job. I have never had any issues with getting an appointment, excessive or unacceptable wait times that are referenced in other reviews, or with her staff being unprofessional. I actually refer Dr. Bescos to any of my friends who tell me they are looking for a doctor!

Excellent experience!

In the 2 months I've been seeing her, Dr. Bescos worked closely with me to get a long-standing condition under control and I'm very happy with the entire experience. She takes her time, listens and explains her recommendations carefully. Her clinical staff is professional and polite and the administrative people were friendly and helpful.

Dr. Bescos and her PA Amanda Betancourt spend as much time as you need for them to in order for you to get a complete examination and answer all questions you have.

Best Physician in Dallas!

Wouldn't think of visiting another physician! Dr. Bescos takes the time to listen to her patients. A wonderful lady and an asset to her profession.

Horribly unprofessional staff

Dr. Bescos is a decent doctor, though my experience has been limited to once yearly physical exams. The administrative and nursing staff in her office are unimaginably rude and unprofessional.