Dr. Pilarita Espinosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pilarita Espinosa?

3 years after, I am finally switching

Posted on March 9th, 2012

She has been my daughters' doctor for three years now. She misdiagnosed them several times, including the last one in which, after looking at my daughter for less than 5 minutes she prescribed antibiotics without any tests. My daughter's condition worsened and I had to take her to the hospital, where they told me to immediately stop the antibiotics because she had a severe viral infection. Dr. Espinosa is a decent human being, but a dismissive doctor. On top of that the average wait in the past three years has been of at least 45 min. This is the first review of a doctor I have ever written, but I would like to prevent others from having the same problems.

Excellent primary care

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I have known Dr Espinosa for years and she has always been there when I needed her help.

unprofessional and dismissive

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

my husband and i went to dr. espinosa for the first time to be treated for mouth infections. despite a long list of symptoms, some of which were clearly visible, she told us (after a 2-sec glance at our mouths) that we were healthy and that "sometimes when people think they are sick they feel sick". she sent us for blood tests that would not have detected an infection such as ours and refused to take swab samples or do further testing because "a disease does not exist for the type of symptoms you are claiming you have". she was very aggressive, was a bad listener, was rude and accused two young and otherwise healthy people who hardly ever seek medical care of being hysterical hypochondriacs. my brother, sister and father are all doctors. my mother is a nurse. i've spent a lot of time in and around the medical community and have never had such a terrible experience with a doctor in my entire life.

Posted on October 31st, 2017