Dr. Pina Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pina Shah?

Listen to your patients

Posted on May 15th, 2015

I had my first appointment with her she seems nice but as soon as you ask her a question she cut's you off it took me 4 weekes to get in to see her I had a major surgery done 4 months ago was told to find a primary care Dr. to stay on top of my health issue what I had could have k***** me so during the 4 weeks i waited to see her all she did was listen to me breath typed a couple of things in her computer and told me to come back in 3 more weeks because she needed to obtain my medical records which are right across the street from her office all i want is to find a doctor who will listen to me who else knows my body better then me certainly not her. we will see where this goes

Talented and compassionate physician.

Posted on May 20th, 2012

I recently came to the valley looking for a physician who was not only accurate, but also compassionate and caring for me and my family members. This is exactly what I found in Dr. Shah. She is a caring, compassionate physician who takes the time to understand the patient. For my whole life going to the doctors office has been a pain, but it is not this way with her. She truly lives up to her motto: "prevention is better than cure", and even tries to stop problems before they start by understanding me as a person. Simply put: she is the best physician i have ever had. I always recommend her to friends and family, and I have had a wonderful experience with her.

Stay Away...

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Been with Pina Shah for almost a year, still lacks the basic diagnostic skill.

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Great doctor, accurate diagnosis, freindly staff. This is a great doctor,so friendly. She talks to you as if she has known you for years, I would recommend this doctor over any other in all of Phoenix .

Way too much Big Pharma

Posted on November 6th, 2010

Dr. Pina Shah is a nice enough person but way too aggressive in treatment and handing out prescriptions. She is tied into the pharmaceutical companies as evidenced by all the advertisements for prescription drugs in her examination rooms. She prescribed a drug that I didn't need and has caused me lingering side-effects 7 months later.

The best doctor I have been!

Posted on September 17th, 2009

She takes care of my parents and us.Takes her time to evaluate you and her diagnosis is always asserted.Very detailed in her questions, never in a hurry. She makes you feel like you are very important to her. Very efficient, faxes all documentation from her computer including prescriptions. Very patient with my parents, the best doctor I have ever had.

Posted on August 4th, 2017