Dr. Pinchi S Srinivasan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pinchi S Srinivasan?

Dr.Pinchi (as he is called) is a neonatologist who works with a team of Neonataologists.He is one of the few doctors who explained in details about my baby's clinical condition and plan of care. I like the way he sits in front of you and discusses the problem even in the intensive care unit. He sees my child as an outpatient in the high-risk newborn clinic, the weight time is too long as it is a hospital based clinic, but he has always spent enough time with us explaining bays problems.One very important thing for me and my husband was, Dr.Pinchi and his team call us on phone to update on daily progress of our baby if we didn't have time to visit NICU during day time. I highly recommend Dr.Pinchi for his excellent care, bedside manners.