Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV has 2 locations
165 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425
25 Courtenay Dr Fl 2
Charleston, SC 29425
Book Online Now
Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV has the following 13 expertise
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV - Posted on April 11th, 2014
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV's office for more information.
165 Ashley Ave Charleston, SC : (843) 792-9393
25 Courtenay Dr Fl 2 Charleston, SC 29425
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV, MD - Colon and Rectal Surgery in Charleston, SC, in this video.
Dr. Pinckney J Maxwell IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.