Dr. Pingfeng Du Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pingfeng Du?

visits with Dr Du's office

I had three appointment at his office before I saw him,. A physician assistant saw me when he was called away, the next 'PA' I saw, initially identified herself as such but turned out to be in training as do others of his staff aides. His offices closes at lunch time and I and another patient had to wait standing in the not well lighted and narrow hall with locked rest rooms before they returned after I had arrived 15 minutes before the appointment time. The reception area is small and cramped. Dr.Dru mainly looked at my test result as i tried to engage him in a discussion of my medical history. I was asked to join in a web site by notices from his offices. I left with a feeling that his office was organized in to maximize patient through put as a business plan particularly after he recommended that i go on an every four months visit schedule. My previous cardiologist thought that once a year was sufficient and my condition has remained unchanged for a number of years.

Evasive

Excellent bedside manner

Dr. Du and his staff truly care about their patients. In a society where 10 minute doctor appointments are the norm, it is refreshing to actually be able to spend quality time with the physician. Highly recommend.

Great Cardiologist

He is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I have met. He leaves no stone unturned in getting an accurate diagnosis. I would not go to anyone else and I can't recommend him highly enough.

Patient

After 2 open heart surgeries before my 56th B Day, I've seen more than a few cardiologists. Unlike many of his peers, Dr. Du is attentive, a good listener, compassionate & the most thorough, persistent diagnostician I've met. I would highly recommend him to family & friends

Excellant physician

Knowledgeable and compassionate. I have received optimum care from Dr. Du. I am qualified to evaluate as I am a physician.

Dr. Pingfeng Du is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.